Thursday 2 February 2017

Volcanic Activity

Hey everyone! Hope you are all having a fab week and looking forward to the weekend. Its been a while since I've posted a blog - longer than I had hoped anyways. However .. that's my own fault! Last week I ordered Mario Badescu Silver Powder Specifically for blackheads, and I've honestly only had the chance to try it out twice, although I have seen amazing results already (I know.. exciting!) I just don't think I have used the product enough to get a true feel for it, to be able to write a blog. I hope to have some before and after pictures of my blackheads too so I'll get that organised this week and keep you posted on that one.

For now I'm going to be talking about Garnier's Volcano Face Mask which I bought today and tried out literally five minutes ago .. eager beaver to tell you all about it haha. Well at first putting it on I thought holy lord this is so thick, I was worried about how it was going to spread on my face. However, with the heat of my face it began to melt into a creamier serum and it glided along my face much easier. It says on the packet to keep it on for 2-3 minutes however I think this is way to little time to even let the mask be absorbed into your pores, and because my pores are quiet badly clogged (hence the Mario Badescu project.. lol) I left it on for 6-7 minutes. Its a rinse off mask, so like every other mask I use, I moisturised it into my skin as I was taking it off with warm water. For a minute I did freak out because I thought it had died my face red, and saying that I'm going out this weekend that would have been no laughing matter.. constant render :). After the mask had been removed my skin looked so refreshed, because I had been out and about all day with no makeup on my skin originally look fatigued, but as a result of one use of this mask it is now looking so much more refreshed. One fab thing I noticed about the mask was it didn't leave my face tight and uncomfortable, it was super light on my skin and you would nearly begin to forget you had it on.. but please don't do that..
Overall I was really pleased with the results of this mask today. My pores are so much less noticeable and my skin feels amazing a refreshed. Perfect kind of mask for those girly nights in, plus only £1.50 in Boots. They come for a range of different skin types, I chose the pore minimising one as clogged pores is something I'm struggling with but make sure and focus it to your own specific skin type - everybody's different!

Wee short quick blog today but just thought I would keep you all updated on products I think are useful. Like most skincare products they need to be used regularly in order to see fabulous results, however this is the perfect kind of mask if your just having a bad skin day/week .. £1.50 - couldn't beat that!

MaireMe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment