Tuesday 7 February 2017

Super Mario
Hiya everyone, firstly I'm super sorry for keeping you waiting super long on my blog about the Super Silver Mario Badescu powder! However before suggesting it to any of my readers I thought it was important that I got a good try at it and had valuable before and after pictures to support my opinion.

Soooooo finally after the longest wait and build up ever.. the Silver Powder from Mario Badescu has definitely lived up to its expectations. Again just like the Himalayan Mask I hadn't heard much about the powder, I seen it on beauty bay and watched a short video on how to use it and gave it a go as it was only £11.50 - complete steal for how much you get in the tub and how long it could potentially last you.

Blackheads is something I really suffer with, I thought the Himalayan mask might have helped them but in all honesty it didn't take away my blackheads, of course from my pictures if 100% helped my skin and minimised the pores but I felt it wasn't really lifting the blackheads out!! I had read one review on the Silver Powder and it was along the lines of 'Excellent product!! After a couple of uses I can already see my blackheads reduced!' - of course that isn't quoted word for work because that would just be weird. Anyways getting off track again, after reading that the product went 'straight in my basket' and I was super excited about it arriving - I know freak!!

Anyways the reason behind this blog only being posted now, saying as I received the product a good few weeks ago, is that it was approaching inter-semester break and I was up to my eyeballs in assignments - of course because everything's last minute with me :) I just didn't get the time to get a proper go at the product to be able to see good results. However for just two weeks now I've been using the product two or three times a week and I have definitely noticed changes in my skin.. ask Kyle if you think I'm lying. The other day you would have swore I wont a million pound, sitting in front of the mirror cleansing the powder off with my Garnier Micellar Water, and I nearly had a heart attack for the first time in all my life I genuinely felt like the blackheads on my chin were dramatically reduced. When I see results like this I be super excited to post my blog about the product because I know how hard it is to be a young girl so self-conscious about her skin, and not wanting to leave the house without makeup on. Realistically we shouldn't feel like this, bad skin is all down to the hormonal imbalance in our bodies at this age its so natural, but posting good affordable remedies like this to let other girls (and boys.. Kyle's my number one supporter haha) know about them makes me super happy and excited to see you trying them, I've received a few snaps this week from girls telling me they're buying the products I'm posting about!! I feel so so proud when I get snaps and feedback like that it makes me so motivated to keep writing wee blogs.. it's fun.

I'll stop getting all deep and cheesy now.. but seriously a massive thank you for every single one of you who continuously read and share my blogs. You are the best!

Before



  After



Getting photos of blackheads has been proven so hard this last two weeks haha they're tiny but annoying. I done the best I could and in my opinion you can definitely see results in the minimised pores. Cant wait to just see them get smaller and smaller over the upcoming weeks and hopefully in a couple of months be gone! Its a working progress but so far so good. Great product and would definitely recommend it!

So that's it for today, I go to Portugal next week for a week, and I've an exciting wee product to try when I'm out there to keep my skin refreshed so ill keep you all updated on that!!

MaireMe xx


No comments:

Post a Comment